I am often asked if I am always as happy as I appear to be and the answer is a resounding YES. However, I also tell those that ask me, I work my butt off keeping my cup filled with gratitude and passion for living. I know that having a positive attitude does not come from my thinking it, but rather, there are a whole bunch of actions, thoughts and feelings that I experience that merge into a joy and happiness that propels me into a new dimension daily.
Some of my daily checklist includes the following:
- Upbeat and open
- See the good in everyone
- Love of life, people, animals and nature
- Thinks and speaks in the positive
- Doing silly things to make me laugh at myself
- Don’t take myself so seriously
- Having fun
- Enjoying what I do
- Elevating those around me
- Caring about others
- Doing for others
- Giving more than taking
- Living in the solution, not the problem
- Setting goals and achieving them
- Asking for forgiveness when I screw up at your expense
- Ending my day with gratitude
My ability to engage any combination of this checklist on a daily basis improves my odds for having a positive attitude and a successful day I can be proud of. There are many other items on my checklist that I will share with you another time. Why not make your own checklist and rocket yourself into the fourth dimension with your own positive attitude?
Continue your journey toward spiritual and emotional wellness by contacting me today. You may reach me via phone at 954-755-3764 or email Rabbi Mitch.
Hugs and blessings for a joyous day!