It is easy for me to say positive strategies. It is much more difficult for me to act in that manner. It is human nature to run to wherever we feel safe and not venture out to a new place of full time Positive Living.
Here are some of the things I do daily to make my positive attitude my life partner:
First and foremost, I give to thanks to the God of my understanding and then:
- I start each day with a gratitude list.
- I exercise my body daily which affirms my gratitude, love for me and cares for my body.
- I meditate which elevates my spirit and balances me within me.
- I stand in front of my mirror and affirm me.
- I walk toward the unknown rather than away from it. I am open to new experiences.
- I take on challenges and use my creativity and others to deal with them.
- I allow my happiness to be filled with mistakes, failures and mess. If I don’t fail, I can never succeed.
- I have a place inside me that I can escape to when I need peace, quiet and calm.
- I am forever dreaming about things that can be. I allow myself to imagine.
- I make time to eat with friends.
- I call people to tell them how much they mean to me.
- I smile nearly all the time
These are but a few of the things I do everyday to put me in a place that elevates me rather than taking me down. I have no doubt that you can make your own list and probably teach some additional good ideas to follow as well.
You are in charge of your happiness. Choose well, feel well!
Continue your journey toward spiritual and emotional wellness by contacting me today. You may reach me via phone at 954-755-3764 or email Rabbi Mitch.
Hugs and blessings for a joyous day!